ElderSpan Management is honored to be of service to the seniors and families that put their trust in us. We also recognize we are stewards of the businesses we manage. One of our strengths is identifying solutions that will enable our partners to provide exceptional services to seniors while still maintaining a sound business model. These solutions can vary depending on the needs of those partners.
We have the experience and confidence to ask the right questions to help you develop an exciting vision for a senior services project. Whether working from raw land or an uncompetitive model, our ideas will open new possibilities for you.
Our development services include:
- Fostering partnerships with local hospitals or non-profit organizations to create a continuum of care and living options or to expand and improve services already being delivered
- Identifying complementary services to simplify the aging process for residents and their families
- Generating innovative building designs to accomplish efficient land use and service delivery
- Developing Life Enrichment programming to ensure seniors engage in active living and stay young at heart
Our successful track record enables us to assist you with strategic processes to evaluate your own senior living models or the feasibility of new ideas.
Our consulting services include:
- Demographic and market feasibility studies
- Definition of synergistic relationships
- Project/business viability
- Pre-decisional analyses
- Strategic management
- Competitive analyses
- Bankruptcy analyses
We provide a full spectrum of management services to senior living communities, from lease options to contract management arrangements. We can also provide all operating systems including general accounting, marketing, training, quality assurance, personnel, payroll and accounts receivable/payable.
Our management services include:
- Staff recruitment, selection and orientation
- Construction management and oversight
- Site selection and land use approvals
- Operating systems implementation and benchmarking
- Marketing and public relations
- Target resident marketing
- Architect and contractor selection
- Project financing
- Bidding process